I. INTERPRETATION AND DEFINITIONS
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Furrble Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore.
- Data means and includes Personal Data, Pet’s Data, and Usage Data as provided by You.
- Personal Data shall have the meaning ascribed to it in Clause II.A.
- Pets’ Data shall include the name, breed, any other personal identification of the Pet, health reports and/or any other information that is collected by the Company through the App, whether or not connected to the Service.
- Public Information shall mean any information that is available to anyone on or off our Service and/or App and can be seen or accessed through online search engines, APIs, and offline media, such as on TV or YouTube.
- Service means any and all services that the Company makes available using the Device, the App or otherwise.
- Third-Party Partners shall include any and all persons, body corporates and/or entities with whom the Company has entered into a contract with any and all matters which are connected to the Service either directly or indirectly.
- User Data shall have the meaning ascribed to it in Clause II.B.
- You means any individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
II. COLLECTING YOUR DATA
The Company collects the following kinds of data
A. Personal Data
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and Last name
- Phone Number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Usage Data
B. Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically while using the Service. Usage Data may include information such as Your device's Internet Protocol address (i.e. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, physical activities of Your pet including but not limited to the sleeping patterns, the physical motions and distance covered in a particular period, and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
C. Tracking Technologies and Cookies
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use Our website. The purpose is to provide a more personal experience and to avoid re-entering your preferences every time You use Our website.
III. USING AND SHARING YOUR DATA
A. The Company uses Your Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account and give access to different functionalities of the Service available to a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests.
B. We may share Your Data in the following situations:
- With our Third-Party Partners to monitor, analyse, and improve the provision and use of our Service.
- We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
D. Notwithstanding anything contained herein, the Company shall not commercially exploit any Data by sharing it with any third-party, without the consent of the User.
E. Notwithstanding anything contained herein, the Company does not hold and/or otherwise have access to any payment related information about the User, including but not limited to any prepaid wallets, debit cards and/or credit cards. For clarification of doubt, nothing in this section shall be applicable to the storage of transaction related information in the App.
F. The Company does not take any responsibility for misuse of the Public Information on or off the App.
V. CONTACT US